Home Inspection Services
Comprehensive and detailed inspections can include:
- Pest inspections (wood destroying insects)
- Radon testing
- Well water quality and quantity tests
- Mold - Mildew - Asbestos detection
- Heating & Cooling System
- Interior plumbing and electrical systems
- Roof, attic and visible insulation inspection
- Walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Foundation, basement and structural components
- Exterior grounds
Inspections consistent with the standard and reporting practices of all major national inspection organizations, such as American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI), and National Association of Home Inspectors (NAHI).
We bring ladders!
A thorough home inspection should evaluate your property from top to bottom!
or Free Radon Test
With a copy of the Quality Home Services Logo or by presenting one of Quality Home Services' business cards.
Services covering Worcester County, Central Massachusetts and beyond including: Worcester, Fitchburg, Leominster, Princeton, Holden, Sterling, Petersham, Rutland, Sterling, Holden, Brookfield, Auburn, North Brookfield, East Brookfield, Barre, Hubbardston, Westminster, Gardner, Oxford, Lancaster, Clinton, Bolton, and surrounding area.
Go here to view service area listing.