Home Inspection Services
Comprehensive and detailed inspections can include:
- Pest inspections (wood destroying insects). This inspection is done at no additional cost. Some lenders require this inspection documentation.
- Radon testing. This testing, if desired, is included in the base inspection fee.
- Well water quality and quantity test. Well water quantity testing is free if done at the time of the Home Inspection. Quality test fee is limited to lab fees.
- Mold - Mildew - Asbestos detection
- Heating & Cooling System
- Interior plumbing and electrical systems
- Roof, attic and visible insulation inspection
- Walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors
- Foundation, basement and structural components
- Exterior grounds
Home Inspections consistent with the standard and reporting practices of all major National Inspection Organizations, such as American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
22 years conducting Massachusetts Home Inspections!
We bring ladders!
A thorough home inspection should evaluate your property from top to bottom!
EARLY SPRING MUDSEASON SPECIAL---------------$50. DISCOUNT FOR ALL WEEKDAY HOME INSPECTIONS UNTIL April 10, 2019.
Free Radon Testing or a $20. discount on all weekday Home Inspections!
Services covering Worcester County, Central Massachusetts and beyond including: Worcester, Fitchburg, Leominster, Princeton, Holden, Sterling, Petersham, Rutland, Sterling, Holden, Brookfield, Auburn, North Brookfield, East Brookfield, Barre, Hubbardston, Westminster, Gardner, Oxford, Lancaster, Clinton, Bolton, and surrounding area.
Go here to view service area listing.